The MSD Master Programme participation costs have been set at € 10,000 per student for the 1st edition of the MSDGs.
These costs cover tuition fees, examination and administrative services provided by each academic institution. This amount must be paid to the coordinating institution upon registration in the EMIN programme.
Some scholarships (partly or fully) covering all these participation costs will be made available to the students judged most deserving by the selection Committee.
Registration fee and payment methods
- Course fee: € 10,000.00.
- Application fee: € 3016,00 to be paid at registration, including stamp duty (In case of failure to reach the minimum number of students the sum of € 3000.00 will be returned).
- I installment : € 3,000.00 to be paid by 1 month after Master beginning
- II installment : € 3,000.00 to be paid by 2 months after Master beginning
- III installment: € 1.000,00 to be paid by 4 months after Master beginning.
- Payments must be made by bank transfer in favour of:
LUMSA - UBI - BANCA POPOLARE DI BERGAMO
IBAN IT 57 B 03111 03226 000000005620;
BIC / SWIFT BLOPIT22.
In the reason field specify your full name and insert Installment N......., MSDG
(*) different modalities may apply to Students who are recipient of scholarship.
On the basis of the selection results could be approved:
- 1 full scholarship of € 10,000.00
- 4 advanced scholarships of € 6,000.00
- 5 partial scholarships of € 4,000.00
Grants will be awarded on the basis of the ranking based on merit.
In case two or more students are ranked equivalent, the scholarship will be awarded to the student with lowest income.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 16th July 2017