To be admitted students must:
- Hold a bachelor's degree (“laurea triennale” for the Italian system) or higher qualification (e.g. “laurea specialistica” or master’s degree) or being on track to graduate within April 2019 (*) in Natural/Hard Sciences (Architecture, Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics) or in Social Sciences (Anthropology, Comminication, Economics, International Relations, Law, Management, Pedagogy, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology) or in Humanities (History, Languages, Literature, Philosophy, Theology).
- Prove English language proficiency** by means of: (this requirement is waived for candidates whose mother tongue is English)
- Cambridge FCE or
- IELTS or
- TOEFL or
- Level B of English Knowledge by Certification or oral exam with MSDG commission.
- Fill the application form that you can find here
- Take an interview via Skype with the MSDG Director.
(*) Candidates who don't have their Bachelor degree at the time of application will be urged to provide convincing evidence that they will be able to comply by September 30, 2019.
(**)Applicants not holding a certificate can still apply and, upon conditional offer, will be assessed by an English Knowledge Interview.
The selection aims to choose the best talent and to assess the motivational level of the Master students. The selection will be in two steps.
- Based on qualifications and documentations, curriculum vitae and motivational letter, will deliver a short-list of candidates.
- The short-listed candidates will be interviewed by either Skype or Whatsapp.
The date of the interview will be agreed by email.
Selected students will be notified by email.