- Admission notification:
- for scholarship winners: 26th of July 2020
- for students without scholarship: 14th of August 2020
- “Documentation”- period*: 26st of July- 31st of August 2020 (required for the Enrolment)*
- Enrolment Period: 1st of August-16th September 2020
- Enrolment Deadline: 16th September, 2020
(*) During such period the student should apply for VISA, for CIMEA (or obtaining a Declaration of Value) and apply for an Italian Fiscal Code (to be obtained only after the VISA)
LUMSA has no responsibilities for delays or loss of communications due to incorrect personal details given by the applicants or due to late communications upon changes of personal details, nor for any postal or telegraph mistakes, or which can be attributable to third parties, or due to fortuitous cases or force majeure episodes
The Master enrolment is incompatible with simultaneous enrolments to other Master, degrees, advanced courses, specialization and PhD schools
Only those applicants who have been formally offered a place in the program are required to download the Enrolment form complete the enrolment procedure within 15 days from the offer notification date.
Enrolment form should be sent to email@example.com.
Method of submitting the application to enrol
The Enrollment Form, accompanied by the required documents, must be sent to the following e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Enrolment documents to attach:
- Copy of the Receipt of the first installment (refundable only in case the program is not activated) to be paid via bank transfers.
- Receipt of the Registration on LUMSA website (not needed for LUMSA graduates):
- for foreign students https://servizi.lumsa.it/AddressBook/ABStartProcessoRegAction.do
- for Italian students https://masterschool.lumsa.it/servizi-online-e-modulistica
- For European Union’s students:
- Identity card or passport’s copy.
- For international students:
- Copy of the residence permit or copy of the appointment at the Police Headquarters to request a residence permit.
- Copy of the passport and of the Visa.
- Health insurance valid for the time of stay in Italy.
- STUDENTS WHO STUDIED IN ITALY: Students who have acquired their qualifying University degree (laurea specialistica or laurea quadriennale) in Italy must bring a certificato di laurea con voti in originale (in carta libera).
- STUDENTS WHO STUDIED OUTSIDE ITALY Students who have acquired their qualifying University degree (second cycle degree or one-long cycle degree) in a country other than from Italy must bring with them the following documents:
- Original of their degree and its official translation in English/Italian, certified by the competent Italian diplomatic authorities (Embassies and Consulates) of the country in which the degree was awarded. (Such authorities generally provide a list of official translators.)
- Declaration of value (in Italian: Dichiarazione di Valore in loco), issued by the competent Italian diplomatic authorities (Embassies and Consulates) of the country in which the degree was awarded. It is an official document written in Italian that provides a short description of the degree. It can be issued also by CIMEA
- Original transcript of records including details about passed exams, duration of the courses in hours and final evaluation for each of them and the whole length of the first degree. This can be replaced by the Diploma Supplement. If the original transcript of records or the Diploma Supplement is issued in a language other than English, French, German or Spanish, an official translation in English/Italian, certified by the competent Italian diplomatic authorities (Embassies and Consulates) of the country in which the degree was awarded must be provided
- Legalization or Apostille of the final degree obtained. The legalization can be replaced by the Statement of verification of CIMEA ENIC NARIC.
- A recent photo in JPEG format that has the following characteristics: width of 35-40 mm, with a close-up view of the face and shoulders, in focus and sharp; high quality, on a plain and plain background, max 5 MB.