The Master Programme participation costs are € 10,000 per student for the 3rd edition of MSDG.
These costs cover tuition fees, examination and administrative services provided by each academic institution. This amount must be paid to the coordinating institution upon registration in the EMIN programme.
Some scholarships (partly) covering all these participation costs will be made available to the students judged most deserving by the selection Committee.
Registration fee and payment methods
- Course fee: € 10,016.00.
- Application fee: € 3,000.00 + €16 stamp duty upon enrolment (In case of failure to reach the minimum number of students the sum of € 3000.00 will be returned) by 16/09/2019.
- I installment : € 3,000.00 to be paid by 14/11/2019
- II installment : € 3,000.00 to be paid by 14/12/2019
- III installment: € 1.000,00 to be paid by 14/02/2020.
- Payments must be made by bank transfer in favour of:
LUMSA - UBI - BANCA POPOLARE DI BERGAMO
IBAN IT 57 B 03111 03226 000000005620;
BIC / SWIFT BLOPIT22.
In the reason field specify your full name and insert Installment N......., MSDG
(*) different modalities may apply to Students who are recipient of scholarship.
On the basis of the selection results could be approved:
- 1 excellence scholarship of € 9,000.00. The candidate should pay the remaining € 1,016.00.
- 2 advanced scholarships of € 7,000.00. The candidate should pay the remaining € 3,016.00.
- 7 partial scholarships of € 5,000.00. The candidate should pay the remaining € 5,016.00.
Grants will be awarded on the basis of the ranking based on merit
►Please see the Call for Applications of MSDG Scholarships as signed by LUMSA's Rector: Bando MSDG_2019-2020.pdf
Scholarship Application Deadline: 10th May 2019