Application deadline: 30th of July, 2020, midnight, Rome local time
Application deadline for scholarships: 10th of July 2020 midnight, Rome local time.
- Please see the Call for Applications of MSDG Scholarships as signed by LUMSA's Rector: Call for MSDG_2020-2021.pdf
TO APPLY YOU MUST visit www.msdg.it
Where you will need to:
- Fil in the Application Form;
- Upload your Curriculum vitae et studiorum;
- Upload your motivation letter;
- Upload one copy of the ID Card/Passport;
- Upload a copy of your bachelor’s degree* (if you have a master’s degree, please attach both certificates) along with official transcript of records of all your degrees**, or in case you have not graduated yet***.
- Upload a certified statement from your university confirming that you are in the last year of your undergraduate studies along with official transcript of records**
- Upload one of the following English language certificates.
- Cambridge test (minimum level B2) or
- IELTS (minimum grade 6.5) or
- TOEFL (minimum grade 85).
(*) For Italian students: self-certification.
(**) All submitted documents must be in English or Italian.
(***) Students not yet graduated and on track to graduate before September 30, 2020 are welcome to apply: if the selection is passed, and all the other requirements fulfilled, these graduating candidates will be admitted “with reserve” to attend the Master’s program. Under penalty of forfeiture, they must promptly notify to Segreteria LUMSA Master School the successful completion of the qualification, which must take place before September 30, 2020.
If you hold a bachelor's degree entirely taught in English, you are exempted from providing the above English language certificate
You may also upload a screen print with your test results (from the test organization’s website).
Applicants not holding a certificate can still apply and, upon conditional offer, will be assessed by an English Knowledge Interview.
ADMISSIONS OF FOREIGN STUDENTS ARE CONDITIONAL ON THEIR OBTAINING THE REQUIRED VISA.
Please verify in the Website of Italian Directorate General for Italians Abroad and Migration Policies (http://vistoperitalia.esteri.it/home/en) IF, given the length and motivation of your staying in Italy, you need VISA (anual with single entrance or annual with mulptiple entrances) or not.
- Application deadline for scholarships: 10th July 2020
- First Application deadline: 30th July 2020
- Admission notification
- with scholarship: 26th of July 2020
- without scholarship: 14th of August 2020
- Acceptance fee for the scholarship winner: 2nd of August 2020
- “Documentation”- period*: 26th of July- 31st of August (required for the Enrolment)
- Enrolment Period: 1st of August-16th September 2020
- Enrolment Deadline: 16th September, 2020
(*) During such period the student should apply for VISA, for CIMEA (or obtaining a Declaration of Value) and apply for an Italian Fiscal Code (to be obtained only after the VISA)